Wednesday, 16 April 2014

#1800MinuteChallenge Update

Back in late March, I joined up with Erin from Living in Yellow, Alissa from Alissa Circle
Emily from The Freckled Fox & Alycia from Crowley Party to take part in the 1800MinuteChallenge, 
which involved doing 1800 minutes of exercise/activity between Tuesday 1st April and Saturday 31st May. 
As of Tuesday 1st April, I was well and truly deep into the worst slow death cold/illness I've experienced for many years, so I didn't actually start doing anything until Sunday April 6th, although I am counting two hours solid standing and dancing at the Backstreet Boys gig on Friday 4th April towards my 1800 minutes and there's nothing you can do about it!

Since April 6th, I have successfully completed 356 minutes of exercise/activity, so although I obviously 
need to pick up the pace (I should have done 400 minutes by now - two weeks in) I'm not doing too badly :)

I probably should have taken some measurements so I could see how effective this challenge is, 
but alas I'm not that organised (I suppose I could take some tonight). I have however, 
mainly due to illness, lost half a stone (7lbs) so I'm taking the win!

I'm off to the gym for the first time in three weeks tonight - wish me luck!
post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment