Friday, 28 March 2014

Word Vomit Friday

Happy Friday, blogland.

I've not had the greatest week. Wednesday, I could have sworn that I was dying! #noexaggeration 
I've never felt so bad. Wednesday night I had a bath and got into bed at 6:30pm and was asleep by 8pm. I slept right through (bar 10 minutes when I got up to pee) until 7am the next morning. I also only ate my usual breakfast of peanut butter and banana on toast and a couple of bags of Wotists (like Cheetos for my American readers) on Wednesday and anyone who knows me, knows that even when I'm ill, I can still eat. I had no appetite. I'm feeling much better today though, although I'm still not 100% but I'm on the mend :)

Before my sudden and debilitating illness, I signed up to the 1800 Minute Challenge as described here by the gorgeous Erin. I've been keeping up with my gym sessions since I joined in October but I thought this would be a great way to hold myself accountable and get in as much exercise/activity as I can. My real-life buddy Mandeep has also signed up. Feel free to check the #1800MinuteChallenge hash tag on Instagram for 
motivation and to see how we're all getting on. #bringiton!

I['m sure you were all mentally scared by my #nomakeupselfie photo last week, but I thought you;d like to know that the campaign has, as of the latest release, raised £8million, meaning Cancer Research UK can now fund 10 new clinical trials that they otherwise wouldn't have had the cash for! If you took part or donated, give yourself a huge pat of the back; you did good!

As of midnight tonight, same-sex marriage is 100% legal and available to couples in England and Wales! The Bill to make same-sex marriage law was passed last year but it's midnight on Saturday March 29th that it actually comes into force! Hallelujah! It's about time; and it's about time the rest of the world followed suit! #loveislove

As I've been busy being ill and recovering this week I don't have much else for you, so here are a few Buzzfeed links to brighten up your Friday...
Celebrity Instagrams You May Have Missed This Week
Magical Disney Movie Facts You Should Know
April Fools’ Day Pranks Your Kids Will Totally Fall For

Oh I should probably mention that it's highly unlikely that there will be a Word Vomit Friday next week as I'm OFF TO SEE THE BACKSTREET BOYS in concert at the O2 in London!!!!!!! #squeal 

Have a great weekend, peeps :)
post signature
 

No comments:

Post a Comment