Sunday, 30 March 2014

Today

I would like to publicly wish my wonderful mum 
a very happy Mother's Day.
approx. 1985
On my wedding day in 2010
She is a strong, independent, beautiful woman who has inspired me in so many ways
and if I become half the mum she is then I'll consider it a job well done!

I also lucked out when it came to a mother-in-law too :)
My MIL has been a wonderful mum to Hubby and she's turning into a fantastic mother-in-law to me too.
I was never really worried; when we got engaged, we were all chatting (I don't remember the specifics) in 
MIL's kitchen and she said that once we're married Hubby should never put his mother before his wife. 
How sweet of her to say that, although I'd like to think I'd never ask Hubs to put me before his mum!

I hope these two fantastic women have a lovely, relaxing day.
And I hope they like the gifts we got them :)

Happy Mother's Day to all the mums out there!
post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment