Wednesday, 12 March 2014

March's Love List

This month, I am loving...

Warm weather
This past weekend saw the mercury rise to 20C (68F) and whilst it's not set to last, 
it's nice to feel the warmth of the sun after nothing but rain and wind since November!

Bokeh
Now that I'm 100% manual on my dSLR, I'm loving the technique known as Bokeh (the visual quality 
of the out-of-focus areas of a photographic image, especially as rendered by a particular lens). I just wish I could
master everything else - I'll get there I know, but I just wish I was getting there a little faster!

Spring
With the clocks set to go forward at the end of the month, the arrival of spring and
 the new life it brings is certainly making itself known, and I'm loving it!

Medium
I know, this show was on years ago, but Fox have been airing it, from the beginning, at the 
weekends (and at 4pm weekdays) and it's nice to be reminded of what a great show it was!

Finally, it's less than 25 days until I get to see the Backstreet Boys in concert again :)

Happy Hump Day :)
post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment