Friday, 21 February 2014

Word Vomit Friday

How is it Friday already, guys?
Seriously, where'd the week go? Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining that it's already Friday because I love Fridays, they're my second favourite day of the week (is it odd that I even have a favourite day of the week), but wasn't it only Tuesday yesterday?! 

I've been to the gym two nights running this week and boy, am I paying for it today; I woke up this morning and before I even stepped out of bed I knew my legs would hurt! I think someone swapped them for lead-lined ones whilst I was sleeping!!

I don't know about you but I'm a massive fan of Random Acts of Kindness, so when this story popped up on my Facebook timeline this morning, I had to share it with you all. Just shows how one small act can make someone's whole day/world seem brighter :)

I watched the first episode of True Detective yesterday (starring Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson) and thought it was excellent. It starts tomorrow night in the UK on Sky Atlantic so if you can, I highly recommend watching it. The critics in America are raving about it and I can see why.

I saw this ages ago but as we were discussing Elvis in the office this morning, I showed it to two colleagues and then I realised I hadn't shared it with you guys (I watched this pre-Word Vomit Friday times)please watch it right through until the end as she gets cuter and better at belting out that tune :)

Finally, did you know that Pharrell Williams ("because I'm happy... clap along if you feel like a room 
without a roof") has put his infamous hat up for auction?

That's all I have for you today. Have a great weekend!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the story about the random act of kindness. The little boy I used to nanny had the same toy garbage truck and also loved the trash day. It's nice to hear that man made extra time for Daniel.

    ReplyDelete