Friday, 14 February 2014

Word Vomit Friday

Happy Friday, peeps.

I think this week has flown by pretty fast, but I've started today with a headache that has hung around 
until now (12:10pm, as I write) so I'm crossing my fingers and toes that it's not set in for the weekend, as 
I'm off up north to Bolton (weekend recap post pencilled in for Monday for anyone who cares).

Firstly, what the fudge is up with the weather?!
The view from my office window #depressing
I feel like I've been transported back to Biblical times - I need to track down Noah to beg him 
for a spot on his ark! It feels as if it has rained for at least 40 days and 40 nights and my house isn't even
flooded. I feel so sorry for all those people down south who have been flooded, some since Christmas!
I must confess, I did find this funny though.

The other large piece of news I guess I should mention today is the fact that it is St Valentine's Day.
Hubby and I don't actually do anything for Valentine's Day and haven't for about three years (coincidentally,
since we got married, lol) so I have no Instagrammed pics of my flowers/presents/breakfast in bed to share 
with you, but that also means I won't be one of the countless women hashtagging themselves as a 
#luckygirl either, and I call that a win!

Seeing as though today is all about love, I do want to share this with you. Please take the time 
to watch the almost 10-minute video at the end - it will totally and utterly melt your heart!

Finally today, I've some good news for you all. I know how much you care about my beloved  Supernatural
& Arrow (sarcasm, obvs), so I'm thrilled to tell you that they have both been renewed for another season
(season 10 for Supernatural and season 3 for Arrow). #BOOM I'm hoping the powers that be give me at least 
12 months notice when they finally decide not to renew Supernatural - I need to prepare, emotionally! 

That's it for today folks, short and sweet!
Have a great weekend :)
post signature 
  If you enjoyed this post, please share it via your preferred social media. 

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog through the link up and I'm so glad I did. I totally have a Supernatural obsession and was ecstatic that they renewed for another season! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know, I'm in East Anglia and the weather is MISERABLE! That did make me laugh about it being like Noahs ark :) you're not wrong! Found you on the link up, you have a new follower in me!

    Thrifty Firecracker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alice. Things got worse on Friday night around our way - I thought I was in The Wizard of Oz the wind was howling around our house - I did not get a good night's sleep on Friday, I can tell you :(

      Delete