Thursday, 13 February 2014

Why we work...

I'm linking up today with Bonnie and Taylor, who are encouraging each of us (in honour of Valentine's Day)
to write a few words about why our relationships (mother, brother, sister, husband, best friend, pet - whoever you like) work, 
so I figured it was a great excuse (as if I need one) to wax lyrical about Hubby and why we work...

We both know how to embrace our inner geek

We both love a good selfie...
even those taken in the car...

He loves coffee, while I only drink tea.

We laugh together...
and, sometimes,  at one another.

We both look hot in Christmas jumpers... 
and jump suits...

We both enjoy walks
and lazy Sunday mornings.

He's always hot
and I'm always cold.

We both blame it on the alcohol boogie

We always kiss one another goodnight.

He's my best friend

For the record, when asking for Hubby's contribution to this list, 
he said, and I quote: "I think [we work] because I'm so easy going! 
(NB: #modestYou know my motto: happy wife, happy life.


Happy Thursday, blogland.
Friday is almost here :)
post signature 
 

3 comments:

  1. Totally true...happy wife, happy life! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog through the link-up and am really excited that I did! Love the embracing of the inner geek... definitely necessary for any relationship. Can't wait to keep reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at the Nick Carter book, though that's embracing your inner geek!?? I mean, he's way too cool to be geeky. ;) You two sound like you have a lot of fun together, and how AWESOME is that that you have that person around for life. Glad I found you through the link-up!

    ReplyDelete