Friday, 31 January 2014

Word Vomit Friday

Happy Friday, dudes.

I'm so glad it's finally Friday. I've been on a bit of a blogging spree this week (five posts in six days is 
spree, ok), but I'm pretty sure this will be the last of the week :) I've seen so many random but hilarious
things throughout the week this week that I'm reckoning this will be the funniest edition of Word
Vomit Friday yet (I know, I hear you screaming 'that's not difficult, Laura')!

On Tuesday, this story made The Metro online and I had to share it with Twitter,
but it's too funny not to share again. Watch it, sing along and laugh your ass off!

Poor Swifty. I came across this after Zach Levi (of 'Chuck' & 'Tangled' fame) tweeted
it on Wednesday and oh how I laughed! What is she doing?!

Have you ever wondered if you, or your loved ones, are good/bad liars?
Go here and watch the video and you'll find out! Apparently, I'm a good liar!

Doesn't this just warm your heart?! How awesome that a) Mike saved Jonny in the first place
and b) that they've been reunited now that Mike is happy and healthy again!

I came across this article on the BBC News website and I have to confess, I have never owned an iPod.
However I have been the proud owner of an iPhone since 2009 (not the same one, I might add) and
although I think Samsung are producing excellent phones now (the S-series is pretty sweet) I highly
doubt that I will ever own another make of phone, simply because it's so much easier to have my iPod
in my phone - genius move, Apple!

Talking of genuis, how freaking genius is this? What takes the whole thing to a new level of genius is that
the bloke walked away quietly with a full refund on his first-class plane ticket,
so not only did he eat for the bulk of the year for free, he also got his money back -
excuse me if that's not the most thrifty thing I've read this year!

I want to share this Supernatural-related photo with you...
#welcometothegunshow
Now, if you've never thought about watching my beloved Supernatural
this, right here, is a reason!! #hotmaninatanktopalert

And finally, the least surprising news of the week award goes to...
"January rainfall breaks records" #noshitSherlock

Have a great weekend!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that Taylor Swift vid. it was funny without the Street Fighter dude, but now it's hilarious! x

    ReplyDelete