Monday, 13 January 2014

January's Love List

Happy Monday, blogland!

I hope you had a great weekend. I've got something new for you today that I'd like to become a monthly 'feature'. I've decided to do a Love List once a month in order to share with you some of my favourite things,
as well as a few of my random obsessions, which come and go every so often! So, without further ado...

This month, I am loving...

The fact that I didn't put any weight on over Christmas! 
I may have only lost 1kg (2.2lbs) since I made my vow to get fitter in October, but I was pretty happy
with the fact that I didn't put any weight on, despite the shear volume of food and drink I consumed
over the festive break! I'm not actually one of those girls who cares too much about the number
on the scale - I'm more about how you feel in your clothes - but I was happy to stay the same!

This scarf...
which I scored in the Fat Face sale (similar here).

This nail polish...
It's Shearling Darling from my favourite brand Essie and it's the perfect shade for winter :)

The Heist by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis...
Same Love caught my attention initially, whilst Thrift Shop had me grooving and singing along long after
the music had stopped playing, so I finally gave in and bought the album in the sales and I'm loving it!

The mild weather...
I know parts of America have shivered in 2014, parts of Australia are melting and parts of the UK
are under water, but temperatures have been exceptionally mild around these parts lately and
I like it. (I would welcome a week of cold weather/temperatures though, just to make it feel like winter!)

The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty
I'm only on chapter eight but I'm loving this book so far. I'll be posting my overall thoughts
about it as part of Bonnie's Book Club on January 30th, so keep your eyes peeled :)

What are you loving right now?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment