Friday, 20 December 2013

Word Vomit Friday: the festive edition...

Happy Festive Friday dudes and dudettes!

Let's get the non-festive but equally important stuff out the way first:

The 22 Jump Street trailer came out this week - that shit looks hilarious!
If you've not seen 21 Jump Street, that's your Christmas homework!

This is the truth!

It's very festive in the office today, and it has been this whole week really. From
about Wednesday, we've all started winding down for the year. I'm lucky because we close on 
Monday 23rd and we don't come back until Thursday 2nd January 2014. I'm soooo looking
forward to the break. I've only had the odd day off since my two weeks off in July, so an extended
break is long over due! I cannot wait to wake up naturally on Christmas Eve and not be rudely
pulled from my slumber by my alarm! What are you looking forward to most?

I intended to watch a whole host of Christmas movies this month and truth be told
I've only watched one: Home Alone, when I put my Christmas tree up. There are loads of good
movies on TV over Christmas, so I'm looking forward to watching some new movies and
some classics, including It's a Wonderful Life, Muppets Christmas Carol and Tangled!

I'm almost done with my gift wrapping - I've got two presents left to do so I'm on target to have
everything wrapped by Saturday (the target I set myself at the beginning of December)! I'm pretty
proud of the quality of my wrapping this year - and I think my home-made tags finish the gifts perfectly!

It's my work's Christmas meal on Saturday - we're headed to a local Mexican restaurant
and it's gonna be wicked! There's been a really nice vibe at work the last couple of months
and as there's only seven of us (plus partners) we all get along so it's going to be a great night!
I'm sure I'll post a few photos of the festivities on Instagram.

Obviously with Christmas just 5 sleeps away, I won't be blogging as much as usual.
I'll hopefully publish a post on Christmas Eve (thank you scheduling) but I'll be away, spending
time with my husband, family and loved ones (as I'm sure you will all be too). I'll try and pop
in to do a Christmas recap around the 27th or 28th and I have a review of the year planned
for the 31st, but I really want to just enjoy my time away from work and from my blog. I'm sure
you all understand and will be far too busy with your own festivities to even check my blog!

And that's all I have for you today - another Word Vomit Friday over!

Have a great weekend!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment