Wednesday, 4 December 2013

This month, I am...

Happy Wednesday!
I can't believe it's the fourth of December already! Where is the time going?!


Listening to: All these festive tunes, and more!

Reading: I've been on a bit of a go-slow lately, so I'm still reading the same book as last month - The Bookstore by Deborah Meyler.

Watching: As many Christmas movies as I can get my hands on, including (but not limited to) Home Alone, The Muppet Christmas Carol, The Holiday, Love Actually, It's A Wonderful Life, The Polar Express and Elf!

Eating: Everything! It's Christmas! 

Excited about: other than the general festivities of Christmas (including watching Christmas movies, eating a whole heap of food and partying the night away at two work Christmas dos), I'm looking forward to attending this food fair (#nomnom), going to London for two days and finishing work at 12noon on Christmas Eve and not going back until 9am on January 2nd, 2014!

Aiming to: Well, I've posted the Christmas cards that need to travel to opposite sides of the world already so I guess I want to get all the gifts I've bought wrapped before my work's Christmas meal (on Dec 21st) ready to send off to Santa :)

My nails currently look like this:
Essie, Bahama Mama




















post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment