Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Food Glorious Food

Happy Tuesday, dear blog readers.

I'm recovering from a really busy (hence no post yesterday) but great three-day weekend!
It started on Saturday when Hubby and I visited Great Taste's Festival of Food and Drink
at Donnington Park, courtesy of some free press tickets (my job does have some perks).

"Great Taste producers will bring the best of their Award winning produce and chat to some of them
in our Producers Theatre bought to you by the Guild of Fine Food’s own team and Nigel Bardon.
There are some amazing stories behind the produce, you can meet the producers and find out more
 about the styles, flavours and delicious taste."
(taken from the Festival website)

Whilst I can't really show you what we bought, because it was mostly Christmas presents,
I can share with you the photos I snapped whilst wandering around the stalls (dSLR practice ahoy!)...

As well as food, there were some cute decorations available to buy. I didn't buy any though
because I've bought way too many new festive decorations this year...

Visiting this Food Festival was a great way to start our festive weekend (more on that next week),
as well as being a great way to sample some home-made British produce.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment