Friday, 22 November 2013

What I learned about life... from Dawson's Creek

On Wednesday, I shared with you 15 points of wisdom that I've learned from 

watching Supernatural. Today it's the turn of Dawson's Creek - that classic series 

everyone seemed to watch, yet scorn, from 1998 until it ended in 2003.



1. The longer his fingers, the more genitalia he has #thankyoupilot

2. Pacey Witter is the best sex I'll never have #gutted

3. Don't drink alcohol on the dock; you will fall off and drown.

4. Blondes may have more fun, but they don't do well in the long-run
(namely unsuccessful relationships, mental health issues, rehab and death).

5. Dreams aren't perfect, they come true not free #directquote

6. You could totally live in a supermarket superstore.

7. Don't eat ice cream and drive #sob

8. It doesn't matter if you believe in God, what's important is that you believe in something #deep

9. Buy a dictionary and learn every word it contains.

10. Pacey Witter is the best character ever to appear on TV, EVER!
and I still want him to be my boyfriend!

Happy Friday!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I have never watched a single episode of Dawson's Creek. Looks like I missed out on some serious wisdom! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have indeed missed out, Rachael! x

      Delete