Monday, 18 November 2013

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday everyone!

I hope you all had a great weekend. I had another chilled one, doing nothing in particular
but getting lots of odd jobs done...

Saturday
Saturday morning saw me cutting up old magazines for ideas/inspiration.
Lunch time consisted of a homemade vegetable soup #delicious
Then I sat down to read some of my new book.

Hubby and I watched The Usual Suspects on Saturday night, a film that despite it being made in 1995,
I had never actually seen all the way through before. I really enjoyed it, but I worked out who was
the bad guy before the big reveal! #Imtooclever

Sunday
After some breakfast, I set about doing some laundry,
namely pairing a whole heap of socks #worstjobever
Hubby kindly went in the loft and got our Christmas decorations down, so I can see what we have
and what I need to buy to get the house looking and feeling all festive in time for Christmas :)

At about 3pm, we headed out to a local park to meet my parents to go for a walk with Izzy.
Here's just some of the photos I took along the walk... #dSLRpractice
 
 
 


After our walk, we headed to Hubby's mum's house, where we were treated to a slap-up roast
and a delicious Toblerone pudding #nomnom

Leighton was there and, as usual when there's a camera around, he was posing :)
 

Our Sunday ended with the return of 'I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here'
(along with 15m other Brits who also tuned into ITV at 9pm)

So, that's my weekend in a nutshell!
How was yours? What'd you get up to?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment