Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Presenting... my five favourite blogs

Happy Hump Day!


I hope your week is going well; mine's crazy busy! To entertain those of you who are having a slow week,
I thought I'd share with you just five of the blogs that I love and have followed religiously since I became
part of this strange but welcoming online community almost two years ago! They might not share a great
deal in common with my life, or even my interests, but the blogger behind each of these blogs has drawn
me into their life and made me want to read every little thing they post - we all follow at least one person
who draws us in like that, don't we? No, oh ok, just me then! #onmyown

I obviously have mad 'Paint' skills!

This is not a sponsorship post, I am recommending these blogs to you because I genuinely love them!
You have no idea how hard it was to narrow this list down to just five!

Firstly, let's crank the cuteness factor up to maximum with Little Baby Garvin

I'm sure you've all seen Jess' gorgeous chalkboards on Pinterest documenting her growing bump with her adorable daughter, Harper. Harper is now almost two and is the most adorable, cutest girl ever! Jess is pregnant with baby number two right now, so I'm looking forward to seeing those creative chalkboards again, as well as OD-ing on adorable cuteness with Harper and her baby sister!

Secondly, We Took The Road Less Travelled written by the beautiful Casey. 

Casey is an American living in Germany with her Air Force Hubby, D. As well as never seeming to ever have a bad hair day (seriously girl, how do you do that?!), Casey documents her travels/holidays around Europe with the most stunning photos I have ever seen - she is my photography inspiration! 

Next up, it's Tale of a Mermaid by the gorgeous Devon. 

I'm not entirely sure what first drew me to Devon's blog - she's an awesome surfer girl who blogs about living near the beach, surfing and staying healthy (I do love her vegetarian recipes!), which is nowhere even close to my city life in cold, wet England - but the way Devon writes, not to mention her photos of her stunning Cali surroundings, hooked me and wouldn't let go!

Bonnie is the brains behind The Life of Bon

I have to confess I have only recently discovered Bonnie's awesome blog. She's an English teacher who shares my love of books and correct grammar. The girl's also a hoot - she's honest, funny and blogs at least five days of the week - that, right there, is dedication my friends!

Last but by no means least, we have Erin over at Living In Yellow

I was obviously drawn to Erin's blog because we both share a deep love for the colour yellow, but what made me stick around is her sense of humour, her honesty and her awesome fashion sense (check out #liylookoftheday on Instagram - I'm hoping some will rub off on me if I read her blog for long enough!).

So there you have it, my top five blogs (that I have so far discovered) in the whole of the blogsphere!
I hope you'll check out each and every one of these fantastic blogs over the next few days.
Feel free to leave recommendations of your favourite blogs in the comments and I'll check them out!

Have a good one!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. So honored to make the list Laura! You're the sweetest and I'm lucky to have you as a reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so so much for featuring me on this! I am honored :) I love your blog title and header-so stinkin cute. Have a great week!! xoxo Erin @ Living In Yellow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the shout out Laura! You are adorable and I am honored to have made the list! English lovers unite!

    ReplyDelete