Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Gift Ideas (part I)

Happy hump day, guys!

I hope your week is going well and that you're starting to feel festive. I definitely am and I'm pretty proud
that I have made a significant dent in my Christmas gift buying. I'm hoping to get even more done
this weekend so I can begin the fun process of wrapping the gifts up ready to send to Santa.

If you're struggling for gift ideas this year, I thought I'd do my good deed for the day and
present you with four or five options for a few people in your lives, all under £50!

I've tried to cover all ages and interests, just to get you thinking about what your
loved ones might like, other than the present of your presence , this festive season :) ...

£49.99 (was £99.99)  | M&S Collection Chunky Turn Lock Tote Bag, £35





On Friday, I'll be sharing with you a few gift ideas
for your significant other and your furry friends!

Happy shopping!
post signature
If you enjoyed this blog post, please pin or share via your preferred social media. 

No comments:

Post a Comment