Monday, 21 October 2013

Weekend recap

Happy wet Monday everyone :)

How was your weekend? I had a chilled one in preparation for all the birthday 
fun that I'm sure will take place next weekend.

My weekend started on Friday, when my gurl Mandeep bought birthday brownies in
to the office to celebrate being another year older and wiser.
A Friday night alone means pizza and a DVD.
I didn't move from the sofa on Saturday - this is my view of Gillette Soccer Saturday.
Saturday evening we had a crazy storm - lightening but no thunder - and the light outside gave
the whole house a strange pinky tint. I love how the light made this tree look though.
How gorgeous was our autumnal Sunday afternoon stroll?

Finally, Sunday evening was spent watching Hubby help Leighton do a Thomas the Tank Engine puzzle. 

What did you get up to this weekend?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment