Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Someday I Will...

Bonus post for you today guys because I'm joining Taylor's (first ever) link up
to share with you all the things I will get around to doing, one day...

The Daily Tay
  • Someday I will know which direction is left and which is right without first taking five seconds or so to think about it.
  • Someday I will own a house with a country-style kitchen diner.
  • Someday I will learn how to do a smoky eye without looking like a) I got punched, b) a five-year-old who snuck into mummy's make-up.
  • Someday I will check Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Pinterest/my blog views just once a day - hahaha!
  • Someday I will feel confident in a bikini.
  • Someday I will take the 1500+ photos off my iPhone and put them onto my computer.
  • Someday I will make a monthly budget a stick to it - damn you delicious but expensive food/clothes/handbags!
  • Someday I will enjoy working out.
  • Someday I will tick off all the things on my Bucket List - and obviously win the Lotto first!
  • Someday I will stop saying 'someday'.

What will you do someday?
post signature

3 comments:

  1. I still to this day (at 26 years old) have to make a football goal post with my fingers to figure out left from right! LOL. I LOVE the last one - I swear every day I say someday/one day/another time/, etc. Gotta stop saying and just doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the smokey eye is no joke. i can't figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol someday I will stop saying someday! haha love it!

    ReplyDelete