Friday, 25 October 2013

My birthday wishlist

Yay, it's finally Friday! What a week it has been.

It's my birthday tomorrow (my last in the 20s),
so, just because I can, here's what I'm hoping for:

1. Absolutely any of these
because I am obsessed!

2. Fringe: The Complete Series
because any show that can make you cry like this one 
can, deserves to be watched over and over.

3. A relaxing day with Hubby,
followed by a delicious meal and a few drinks with good company.

4. Any of these three bracelets from Etsy
because what woman doesn't love jewellery on her birthday.

5. A Nikon D3100 camera
because I really, REALLY want a good camera.

6. A gorgeous Michael Kors gold watch
I can dream.


If none of these are in your price range,
a little love in the form of a comment on this post will do :)

Have a great weekend everyone; I'm sure I will!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment