Saturday, 12 October 2013

Currently, I am...

Loving: the arrival of autumn. The temperatures have been unseasonably warm of late, but I woke up on Thursday morning and it was COLD - bbrrrrr! As much as I hate being cold, I love the feel of cold in the air, of wearing scarves and of drinking hot chocolate to warm yourself up from the inside! I'm so glad autumn is here, I'm just hoping we don't jump too quickly into winter!

I'm also loving this cute jumper, which I got on sale for just £9!

Not Loving: this sore throat that has been sticking around for the past week now :(

Reading: Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets by JK Rowling - I'm sure you all know the plot to this story (if not, go educate yourselves now!) so I won't bore you with the details. I'm aiming to get this book finished before my birthday because my awesome little brother is getting me this and I can't wait to read it!

Watching: SUPERNATURAL - it's back baby!! Arrow has also returned from summer hiatus this week, so I'm happy that my favourite TV shows are back.

Listening to:  Anything that will get Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus outta my head - that song is everywhere!

Looking forward to: My birthday, of course even if it does mean turning 29, just 12 months to go until the big 3-0!!

Happy Saturday, everyone :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment