Monday, 2 September 2013

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday guys! 

I hope you all had a great weekend. 
I had a lovely one, spent with good friends and great family. 
If you follow me on Instagram, you'll have already seen the biggest change 
to take place this weekend, but if you don't do it now scroll down and see for yourself...

A little Friday night reading whilst Hubby watches the footie
New hair: before & after
I love it and have had so much positive feedback from friends and family,
in fact, two people have commented that it makes me look younger #score
On our way to a leaving party for some friends who are emigrating to Australia
Good luck guys!
 sing it with me "At the car wash..."
Sunday and a standard shot of the gorgeous Izzy.

To really recreate my weekend properly,
you should ideally be listening to 'Wake Me Up' by Avicii whilst looking at this post.
The song was stuck in my head so I downloaded it on Saturday and cannot stop listening to it!

Have a great week and keep your eyes out 
as I continue my Summer Photo Challenge!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment