Monday, 30 September 2013

September recap

As my Summer Photo Challenge has almost come to an end, I'll soon be returning to my usual blogging programme, however, before I do, I wanted to catch up with those of you who don't follow me on Instagram, so you know what I've been up to lately (shameless plug for my Instagram acc.)...

As August became September, I dyed my hair ready for the arrival of (my favourite season) autumn.

Leighton celebrated his fourth birthday

I fell in love with another couple of Essie nail polishes

Hubby and I enjoyed a wonderful weekend in Northumberland, with my parents

We celebrated three years of marriage and nine years together

I made a delicious tomato soup using tomatoes harvested from my dad's tomato plants

And I ended the month, ill :(

What have you been up to lately?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment