Monday, 5 August 2013

Weekend Recap

I've had a lovely weekend...
I bought two new Essie nail polishes on Friday, including this lovely blue (Lapiz of Luxury).
I went food shopping after work on Friday and treated myself to these beauties.
My Friday night #rocknroll
On Saturday, after cleaning the house, I got my Hubby back from Scout Camp,
where he's been for the past week :)
On Saturday afternoon, I bought this basket to store our winter hats, gloves and scarves in,
for the bargain price of £4.99.
Although I bought these bed sheets last week, they made their d├ębut on our bed on Saturday night.
After 13.5 hours of sleep (for Hubby, not me), we tucked into this delicious, and very filling,
Sunday morning brunch.
It's so good to have him home :)

Sunday was really rainy weather-wise, so we decided to take a trip to our local Dunelm Mill
where we finally got some cream cushion covers for our sofa!
So pretty :)
I also bought these hat boxes to store my winter pjs in 
(I have so many they're overflowing from my drawers).

I hope your weekend was as lovely as mine :)
post signature

5 comments:

  1. hello! i really love your blog- its beautiful and really nicely put together.
    it would mean a lot if you could check out my blog- i am searching for a 1000 things to do in a lifetime and then giving them a go for myself!

    ~1000thingstodoinalifetime.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great blog, Kate. It's a great way to get some experience writing, even if only a few people read it :) Take a look at my bucket list and feel free to 'steal' and ideas/activities for your blog - some are really easy to do! x

      Delete
  2. I like the black and white photo of hubby. He looks very comfy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh he was, Susie; he has a mug of coffee and a full belly - what more could a man want?! x

      Delete
  3. I love that Lapiz blue nail polish! Looks like you had a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete