Tuesday, 27 August 2013

"Once upon a time there were four little rabbits..."

Happy Tuesday everyone. 
I hope you had a great three-day (for us Brits) weekend!

I had planned to bring you an update on our garden today, but, thanks to the weather 
and not being able to borrow a van to pick up some new fence panels, we didn't get as much
done as we wanted to, so instead, I thought I'd share with you some pictures I took on Sunday, 
of my sister-in-law/mother-in-law's rabbits, because who doesn't like cute baby rabbits...
This is Luna, with three of her four six-week-old babies
(who are too young to be sexed so they're currently nameless)
This is Luna's mummy, Gypsy 
This is the babies daddy, Charlie
This is the fourth baby (who has been temporarily christened Chester)
This is the MIL with one of the babies
Hubby and Leighton decided to get into the rabbits (new) home with them...

Have a great week everyone.
post signature

1 comment: