Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Holiday Snapshots

To make that holiday feeling last a little longer, I thought I'd share with you a handful of
photos from my recent (is the second week of July still classed as recent?) family holiday to Kent. 
The photos in this post are from Day One...

Off we go :)


We've arrived, and the drinking has already begun.


Leighton loves bubbles...



...as well as the 'Holiday Bear' from nursery.


An evening stroll to the beach was in order after four hours in the car.




This photo actually melts my heart!!

Leighton's thoughtful spot :)

I'll bring you a few more tomorrow :)
post signature

4 comments:

  1. The magic years -- birth to ten years old, filled with wonder and living in the moment. Love the photo "step by step."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's a gorgeous photo and I'm so glad I was quick enough with the camera to capture it :)

      Delete
  2. Those are wonderful pictures, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete