Thursday, 29 August 2013

Another blog challenge

While browsing my beloved Pinterest not too long ago, I came across this...
[x]
So, along with my blogging and real-life buddy Mandeep,
I'm going to be starting this challenge on Sunday.

The only rules are that the photos you post must have been taken this summer, by you.

I'll keep my regular blogging to a minimum so I don't clog up your Blog Lovin',
or whatever it is you use these days (you're welcome).

I have no idea how to do one of those link-up thingys but if you'd like to join us, you're more than welcome; just post a link to your post in the comment section of mine or Mandeep's blog and we'll check them out!

If you're looking for another awesome challenge for September, but think this Summer Photo Challenge
is too much, head over to Jenni's blog (Story of My Life) and take part in Blogtember, where you'll
only have to blog for 20 of the 30 days of the month.


Whichever challenge you choose to do, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment