Wednesday, 31 July 2013

This month, I am...

July was a blast! I had soooo much fun being a tourist in London, getting my geek on at Harry Potter World, being a kid in the 100 Aker Wood and partying the night away, in aid of charity, on a boat. August is going
to be a particularly quiet month, especially after the epic-ness of July, but I think I (and my bank account)
need some time to calm down and recover.


Listening to: In A World Like This by Backstreet Boys - it came out on Monday and I've been playing it non-stop ever since. Backstreet Boys are my childhood sweethearts and no matter how old I get, I'm pretty sure I'm always gonna love them :)

Reading: The Last Time I Saw You by Eleanor Moran. "When Olivia Berrington gets the call to tell her that her best friend from university has been killed in a car crash in New York, her life is turned upside down. Her relationship with Sally was an exhilarating roller coaster, until a shocking betrayal drove them apart. But if Sally really had turned her back, why is her little girl named after Olivia? As questions mount about the fatal accident, Olivia is forced to go back and unravel their tangled history. But as Sally's secrets start to spill out, Olivia's left asking herself if the past is best kept buried."

Watching: as Supernatural is STILL on hell-atus (roll on October), I'm currently enjoying re-watching season 4 of Fringe. I am still yet to start Game of Thrones - there are not enough hours in the day.

Excited about: getting Hubby back on Saturday (he's away on Scout camp)!

Thankful for: the cooler temperatures. I really do not like heat and 30+ degree everyday was too much for me, so I'm thankful that the weather is now cooler and I hope it stays that way #rollonautumn

Aiming to: buy some new fence panels for our back garden - the current ones are beyond repair and desperately need replacing. I'm also scouring the charity shops to find wooden photo frames for a 'gallery' project I'm planning in my living room.

My nails currently look like this:
Proud smile because I did this myself, free-hand :)


4 comments: