Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Life Lately

I've decided to rename 'My week in photos' post as 'Life Lately' because, well, they're not always a week;
more often than not, they're longer than a week, so Life Lately fits much better :)
I spent a sweaty Sunday (14th July) travelling back from Kent
Monday means back to work - booooooo!
It's been bloody hot this week - too hot to be at work!
My Thursday night - a good book and elevated feet in an attempt to reduce my ankle swelling,
caused by the intense heat!
On Saturday, I finally found some flowers for the green vases I bought for our bedroom a while back :)
Whilst walking with my mum, Hubby and Izzy on Sunday, I found SIX four-leafed clovers!
The research for our summer 2014 holiday has begun - and we're defo going abroad!
It started raining last night, providing a little welcome relief after a month of nothing but sunshine
and temperatures in the late 20s/early 30s every day, something us Brits are just not used to! Fingers 
crossed that this means things are going to get decidedly cooler around here!

What have you been up to lately?

1 comment:

  1. Love your pictures....I can't believe how hot it has been in the UK lately, I hear there was a big thunderstorm last night? I've been very lazy since my UK trip, had a couple of interviews so fingers crossed I will have a job soon! Whereabouts are you looking at for your trip? xxx

    ReplyDelete