Friday, 28 June 2013

Summer lovin'

[x]
Just a quick post today to let you know that, from 5pm today (UK time), I have two weeks off work.

I have a lot of fun stuff with Hubby planned. We're not going on one big holiday, but instead are taking
three mini breaks, including...
  • Two days/one night in London, including a trip to Harry Potter World (excuse me whilst I EXPLODE with excitement).
  • Three days/two nights in Chester/Liverpool, including a night at a 60's themed charity event ON A BOAT!
  • Six days/five nights in Kent to visit Hubby's aunt, with my mother-in-law, sister-in-law and Leighton :)
Suffice to say, I'm pretty excited. Don't worry though, I have a few days at home in between trips to share my adventures with you and I have a few posts scheduled to keep you entertained.

 Have you made any summer plans yet?

4 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely! I am bringing some sunshine with me just for you. Chester is lovely, enjoy Harry Potter world too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, we're in desperate of some sunshine! x

      Delete
  2. I love Harry Potter. Read all the books, read them to my son, saw the movies, and own the movies. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete