Tuesday, 18 June 2013

My week (and a bit) in photos

Friday 7th to Sunday 16th June
Some yummy pub grub on a Friday with my girlies.
Giving my hair a well-deserved treat with almond oil and cling film overnight in an attempt to calm 
my dry, itchy scalp :(
On Saturday, I treated myself to some new Essie nail polishes (Bond With Whomever and Cascade Cool)
and a new base coat/top coat/strengthener.
Sunday found me in church (no sign of any lighting bolts) attending Hubby's God-daughter's first
Holy Communion.
I love summer evenings :) (check out the busy bee, still working away at approx. 7pm at night).
On Monday, I finally used my Davina Exercise App (I've had it downloaded for ages!) and completed
my first workout :)
On Wednesday, Hubby had me up really early to wave him
off to Download for five days!
I love typing with painted nails :)
Brunch and a bit of Saturday morning blogging before heading to a six-year-old's birthday party.
On Sunday, I spent the afternoon with my bestie and Mylo, her 15-week-old Miniature Pinscher.
I hope you've had a great week/weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Yummy onion rings! Does that cling film thing work, I've never tried it? I've slept with conditioner on though. I love the nail colour, you can't go wrong with pink. Did you not fancy download? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cling film is used so that your own body heat helps the oil do its job - it kinda worked, but I think I need to do it on a regular basis. And it's a big fat NO to Download - I like all sorts of music but a weekend of heavy metal is a bit too much for me. I let Hubby go off and do his own thing :) xx

      Delete
    2. I don't blame you, I'm not a fan of heavy metal either, I like most music, just not heavy or hard house! I've been buying some expensive Kerastase conditioner as a treat now and then, it works very well x

      Delete
  2. The right shade of nail polish makes the hands look so elegant. Sounds like a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the purple/lilac Essie nail polish I bought is my favourite of the two, so that will be adorning my nails from this Friday - I'll Instagram a pic :)

      Delete
  3. Busy week though the pub grub looks like McD. Passing through on my roadtrip

    ReplyDelete