Friday, 21 June 2013

My Burning House

"If your house was burning, what would you take with you? It's a conflict between what's practical, valuable and sentimental. What you would take reflects your interests, background and priorities. Think of it as an interview condensed into one question." [x]

  • Supernatural cast autographs
  • Photo albums
  • External hard drive - this contains ALL our photos
  • Wedding day jewellery
  • Wedding DVD
  • Necklace my husband bought me for my 21st birthday
  • 'Memories' box & Eeyore (an 18th birthday present)
  • My Passport, Driving License, Marriage Certificate & iPhone

What would you save if your home was burning, other than loved ones and pets?





6 comments:

  1. Nothing. I'd get my arse outta the house. Sounds like a good way to declutter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, you must have one thing that's sentimental Susie?

      Delete
  2. Just photo albums and the cat for me! Maybe my laptop because it has all my most recent pics on. I need to get them printed off really. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Photos are so irreplaceable aren't they?! That's why I'd save our external hard drive before anything else, after Hubby obviously :)

      Delete
  3. what about hubby or is it hubbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Hubby and I said 'other than loved ones' - obviously I've saved Hubby before any of this stuff, lol :)

      Delete