Monday, 13 May 2013

My week in photos...

Sunday 5th to Saturday 11th May

A beautiful and tranquil Sunday stroll around Watermead Country Park with Hubby, my mum & Izzy
Two peas in a pod: Hubby & Leighton, enjoying dinner at my mother-in-law's house
Back to work after an extended holiday weekend :(
I started packing for my Supernatural convention next weekend (May 17th - 19th)
I met my bestie's new puppy, Mylo
He's an 8-week-old Miniature Pinscher who is barely bigger than Hubby's shoe 
Follow me on Instagram for more photos like these :)


8 comments:

  1. Hubby has the fake smile of a five year old in that one picture. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hubby IS a five year old, lol :)

      Delete
  2. lovely pics! wheres the convention you're going to? mylo looks a cutie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Row, my convention is at The Hilton Hotel at the NEC in Birmingham, so not far to travel - only 3 days to go now - eekk!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, although I don't know if you mean Mylo or the picturesque lake photo, but thanks :)

      Delete