Saturday, 4 May 2013

May I present to you...

As my blog is no longer used to document my 'photo of the day' progress, I've decided to rename it and I've chosen today (as the first A-to-Z-Blogging-Challenge-free Saturday) as the grand unveiling of...


Ok, so it's not the most ingenious blog title ever and I doubt I'll win any literary awards but I'm quite fond of it. The theory behind it is pretty simple. 'Musings' because this blog has developed into a place for my thoughts and 'Little Mrs Sunshine' because my real-life and blogging buddy, Mandeep, suggested it, based on my love of the colour yellow. I changed the well-known 'Little Miss' to 'Little Mrs' because, well, I'm not a Miss, I'm a Mrs. And that's it, it's that simple.

Huge thanks has to go to Mandeep for helping me get the header for my blog just right - there's only so much you can do in Paint before Photoshop is needed!

So, that's it - what do you think? 

Also, whilst I have your attention, please check out my buddy Lucy's blog, which she has rediscovered again after almost two years off -  her first new post is a fool-proof recipe for the most delicious home-made cakes I have ever eaten, which look like this...

May the fourth force be with you, today and always :)
 

12 comments:

  1. yay! It looks awesome...Very you!

    Thank you for the mention :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, lovely :) xx

      Delete
  2. It looks sweet, both the cupcake and the header (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I love the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi laura, it looks fab. i like all the grey and yellow text to compliment too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Row! I knew I had to get more yellow on my blog somehow :) xx

      Delete
  5. I like it--very cute and sunny! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lara - sunny and uplifting was what I was going for :)

      Delete