Thursday, 30 May 2013

A Sunday stroll in the sunshine

On Sunday 26th May, I went for a walk, just me and Izzy. My parents were away on a cruise and Hubby was camping, so it was just me and the little lady. The weather was unusually beautiful so I got snap-happy and took a bunch of photos, which I thought I'd share with you...
Rocking the prescription shades for the first time in 2013 :)
What a beautiful blue sky
Me & my favourite four-legged lady :)
So quintessentially English
Make a wish...
It's so peaceful
Loving the sunshine
Taking a break from the heat in the shade
That's all folks :)


2 comments:

  1. Lovely pics! The sky looks so blue!I want the sun back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a lovely day! I wanted big prescription sunglasses but I think I'm too blind to have them or something...very jealous. Love all the different camera angles, looks like you really worked it x

    ReplyDelete