Saturday, 27 April 2013

X is for X-Trainer

Ok, so the spelling of this entry is a bit of stretch, but I couldn't think of anything else for the letter X - have you ever looked at 'X' in the dictionary? There are 12, yes just 12, words that begin with this bloody letter.

Anyway, in January this year I bought a x-trainer to use at home because I hate the gym - it's so boring, so often ridiculously crowded and so expensive. This model is only basic and can be used as a bicycle too, but it does its job and was only £80, so I'm happy :)

What methods of exercise to you favour? How do you feel about the gym?

Find out more about the A-to-Z Blogging Challenge here

9 comments:

  1. X is a rubbish letter. i go swimming quite a lot and started back at the gym just this week. i like the cross trainer best. we have a pool and gym onsite which is pretty convenient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous that you have a pool and the weather to use it :( bank holiday weekend next weekend, so hubby and I are gonna get some exercise from doing the garden, that's if it doesn't rain! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. X is a hard letter to blog about. I admit that I cheated...
    I've never understood cross-trainers. I prefer the treadmill, and lifting weights. Or going out for walks now when it's spring and the weather is nicer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love going out for walks, Susanne. But sometime, after work and after dinner, it feels to late to go fore a walk so 30 minutes on the cross-trainer is my solution :)

      Delete
  4. Hate the gym. That thing looks fun to use! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get SO bored at the gym, Lara. At least with a home cross-trainer I can watch TV and work out at the same time :)

      Delete
  5. We don't go to the gym. We have a very similar version of your x-trainer in white,

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm fascinated by what people have done for the letter X. I must say I'd never have thought of this one. I hate the gym too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sally. I must say, I thought your 'X' post was very clever!

      Delete