Wednesday, 24 April 2013

U is for University

This June, it'll be six years since I graduated from the University of Northampton with a 2:1 in my Journalism BA (hons) degree. Although I never actually lived in Northampton but commuted from my parents home in Leicestershire daily, I made some awesome friends and had a blast.
Unfortunately, so many of my uni photos aren't digital, so you just get these few as a taste of what my life was like for three years. It's hard to believe that it has been nine years since I started university and met some really cool people - time really does fly!

Find out more about the A-to-Z Blogging Challenge here

2 comments:

  1. 2.1 in Journalism...you are clever! Love the graduation photo of you, I never went to mine :(
    I went to uni late as a mature student so didn't get the typical uni life either that people talk about. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah not that clever, lol. Thanks for the lovely comments about my graduation photos - it was a gorgeous day which ended with me and Hubby rocking to the Red Hot Chili Peppers in Manchester :) xx

      Delete