Tuesday, 23 April 2013

T is for TV Shows

Photo credit [x]

I watch a lot of TV shows. I don't tend to watch many when they actually air on TV, I either record them or watch them online. At the moment, the list of TV shows I watch includes, but isn't limited to:
  • 2 Broke Girls
  • Arrow
  • Neighbours
  • Spartacus - this amazing show ended on Monday 15th April and I am still sad over a week later!
  • Supernatural
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • The New Normal
  • New Girl
Shows that I will always watch if they're on TV, or if I'm bored I'll watch on DVD include:
  • Angel
  • Chuck
  • Dawson's Creek
  • Firefly
  • Fringe
  • Gilmore Girls 
  • Leverage
  • Queer As Folk US
  • Supernatural

There are a handful of shows that I have started watching but am not up-to-date on; there just aren't enough hours in the day. I need to catch up on Once Upon A Time, The Walking Dead, Legit and Grimm and I also want to start watching The Following and Game of Thrones.

I will always watch any show that stars Joshua Jackson, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Zach Levi and Christian Kane - I love them all!

Which TV shows are you loving at the moment that you think I should watch? 

Find out more about the A-to-Z Blogging Challenge here

14 comments:

  1. I don't really watch tv, we don't have cable. Sometimes I watch on my ipad. The only two I recognize from your list is Big Bang Theory and the New Normal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving the New Normal - I think it's really funny. The Big Bang does my head in a little bit - I think it's lost some of its charm now they all have girlfriends. I still watch it if I stubble across it though.

      Delete
  2. You've got a nice list of shows here. I love Once upon a time. I'll recommend Friends and How I met your mother it's hilarious, Make it or break it, Packed to the Rafters and One Tree Hill if you like family drama, Castle & Dexter if you like murder mysteries, Raising Hope and Modern Family is amazing too. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen every episode of Friends about a thousand times - it was an awesome show. I can't believe how long it's been over though - almost 10 years! I have seen quite a few episodes of How I Met Your Mother and have enjoyed the ones I've seen but my younger brother loves it! I used to watch One Tree Hill too. I've also heard good things about Castle and Dexter so I might give them a go - thanks :)

      Delete
  3. no much TV now a days. It's always internet now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a few things I watch on TV but I do a lot of my TV watching online - it's much easier!

      Delete
  4. Thats a long list! We are watching breaking bad at the moment, it's in the 5th series, I loved ER I could watch that over and over, if not just for mr clooney!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never really got into ER - I think I might have been too young when it first started. I tend to record TV shows too and watch them when it's convenient for me - that's why I like the internet so much. Plus I can watch an hour show at work on my lunch break online - we don't have restricted Internet :)

      Delete
    2. i only started watching ER on repeat last year. i meant to mention game of thrones is pretty good...hard to watch and keep up with sometimes but good. lucky you having restricted internet at work x

      Delete
    3. Yeah, Game of Thrones in another one people keep telling me to try too. I will start it soon, there's just not enough time in the day :)

      Delete
  5. I just finished Veronica Mars. I bet you'd like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're making a Veronica Mars movie aren't they? I'm sure I read something about a Kickstarter fund for it. I will have to watch it once they start filming a movie, so I'm all clued up :)

      Delete
  6. How I Met Your Mother is one of my favorite shows. I thought it looked stupid and didn't get into it until a couple summers ago when we watched it all on Netflix but it's so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like it whenever I watch it but I think my timeline for it is all screwed up - I'll have to watch them all once the series finished, although I'm sure I heard season 9 has been ordered! LOTS of episodes to catch up on!!

      Delete