Thursday, 11 April 2013

J is for Jared & Jensen

Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles are the two stars of the hit TV show, Supernatural, which is my favourite TV show ever! They're often referred to by fans as J-squared (or J2). They're besties in real-life and were groomsmen at one another's weddings in 2010. I think they're awesome and I cannot imagine the show without them - the show wouldn't work without either of them.
Obviously, I don't own either of these images;
they're all from the CW 'Supernatural' 
website

I'll be telling you more about Supernatural soon, so stay tuned.

Find out more about the A-to-Z Blogging Challenge here

12 comments:

  1. I heart Supernatural! Thanks for the interesting info on J2. I'm more partial to "Dean" but I love them both. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Supernatural too, Jackie so make sure you check out my blog on Monday 22nd :)

      Delete
  2. I've not seen supernatural and don't think we can get it here in the US. The boys look very cute though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can, Rowena. It's on The CW on Wednesday nights! It's on a break at the mo but is back at the end of the month! It's on Season 8 though so I doubt you'd be able to catch up without buying the DVDs! J2 are Texans and the show is filmed in Vancouver, Canada :)

      Delete
  3. I've heard of the show but I've never seen it. It looks intriguing, but I can't keep up with all the great shows out there. Fun post for J, though :-)

    Have fun with A to Z!

    Jenny at Choice City Native

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watch out for my 'T' then, Jenny and I'll share with you all the shows I'm addicted to, lol.

      Delete
  4. Oh my, thanks for the supernaturally enjoyable eye candy. I love that show! :)

    #atozchallenge, Kristen's blog: kristenhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you pop back on Monday 22nd, Kristen :)

      Delete
  5. I haven't seen the show, but from your description, it's a pity. Supernatural interests me.
    Francene.
    A - Z Challenge
    http://francene-wordstitcher.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Francene, if you really want to watch it, you can at http://www.1channel.ch/watch-11054-Supernatural DO NOT skip any seasons, as some 'fans' suggest, it's all vital to the mythology and story of the Winchester brothers :) let me know how you get on!

      Delete