Thursday, 21 March 2013

And, my theme is...

drum roll please...

...

ME!


It's totally narcissistic of me I know, but there's nothing easier to write about than myself :)

Now, don't think that I'm gonna give you 26 posts about how amazing I am or anything; when I say my theme is me, what I mean is, I am going to be writing about things I love, or hate, how I spend my time and general dribble like that. I hope I can give everyone something to look at when they drop by, no matter what they like, or what they're blogging about.

Wish me luck!

This post has been part of 'The Big Reveal'

15 comments:

  1. Looking forward to learning more about you. Fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from the Big Reveal! Looking forward to seeing your posts in the A to Z!
    A2Z Mommy And What’s In between

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy; hopefully I can keep people entertained.

      Delete
  3. This is a great theme! I felt narcissistic when I named my blog after me, but I read that, if you're going to be a writer, you need your name everywhere! haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plus, you should write what you know, and who knows me better than me :) Thanks for stopping by, Ashley.

      Delete
  4. True, life's hard enough at times, why not make it an easy A to Z by writing about someone with whom you're intimately acquainted? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Learning more about the blogger is an awesome idea! Good luck!

    Jamie Dement (LadyJai)
    Http://writebackwards.we3dements.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I'm doing the A to Z challenge because I wanted to mix and mingle with more bloggers, so your theme sounds peachy keen to me. Should be fun! ~Tui

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Tui, fingers crossed I can give everyone a little something to entertain :)

      Delete
  7. I love the idea of your narcissistic theme, and your presentation of it here. I am a new follower. Looking forward to the challenge.
    Rhonda
    Laugh-Quotes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huge thanks for the follow Rhonda :)

      Delete
  8. I like it! Your theme is exactly like mine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds, Stefani, great minds :)

      Delete