Friday, 15 February 2013

Pancake Day 2013

As I wasn't feeling too well on Shrove Tuesday (I was in bed at 8:25pm), Hubby & me decided we would have pancakes on Ash Wednesday - what can I say, we're rebels!
Here's one of our pancakes cooking - I think in total we made about five or six, of which I only managed two - it was a poor effort, but I was still feeling a bit peaky! I promise to do better next year.

On my first pancake I had chocolate spread, which I regularly have on toast, but it was a little sickly so on my second, I had the traditional, but equally yummy, sugar and lemon juice (I didn't take a photo though).
Hubby on the other hand, loves (and when I says loves I mean LOVES) ice cream, so he had three or four pancakes with two scoops of vanilla ice cream in the centre.
All-in-all, I'd say it was a pretty successful pancake day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment