Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Day 186 - also known as Wednesday 4th July

I got to tick something off my Bucket List today. Before I get to that though, I need to give you some back story. My lovely friend Sarah has her own blog; she's blogging about her final year before turning 30 - there are many things Sarah wants to achieve before she is 30 in March 2013. When discussing what she could add to this list, I told her about my Bucket List dream to cross the pedestrian crossing on Abbey Road, as featured on the cover of the Beatles album of the same name. On agreeing that this was indeed a very suitable addition to her list, we planned a trip to London with our other halves - today, it was time for that trip.
As you can see from these photos, we had a ball, even if the weather was rubbish, and we both got to cross something off our lists, and we looked cool in the process. For those of you that are interested, Sarah has written a much more detailed account of our day here.

No comments:

Post a Comment