Sunday, 1 January 2012

My First Post

Hi there. Firstly, Happy New Year. It's 01.01.2012 and my New Year's Resolution is to take a photo a day, capturing a moment in time, of my life over the next 12 months. 

I know I already have a few exciting things lined up for this year, including, but not limited to: my hubby's 30th birthday in January, my youngest cousin's 18th birthday in February, a NKOTBSB gig in April and meeting Jared Padalecki and Misha Collins (from TV series Supernatural) at a fan convention in May. 

I'm sure photos from these things will make it onto this blog but my main aim is to find something photo-worthy on each and every day - this blog will track and record my progress. I hope you enjoy learning a little more about me and the things I get up to! 

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment