Friday, 6 January 2012

Day 6

Thank God it's finally Friday!
I've spent most of the day doing two things: thinking of a photo to take to share with you and thinking about my favourite TV show returning tonight after a month-long break for Christmas/New Year, so it seemed like the perfect opportunity to kill two birds with one stone: gushing about my fave show AND posting something for Day 6.
The TV show in question is Supernatural - I'm not gonna try and explain it to you if you haven't see it but I highly recommend giving The Pilot a go (try www.sidereel.com and search Supernatural) even if it is about 7 years old - and season 7 is shaping up to be awesome, even if the mid-season cliffhanger involved the probable death of one of my favourite characters (RIP Bobby Singer). It's not on until 2am UK time (9pm East Coast of America time) and I have to Livestream it online, so I'll be up late tonight, as I have been almost every Friday since season 7 started on September 23rd 2011, but its well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment