Thursday, 5 January 2012

Day 5

I'm sooooo tired today, so I thought I'd share with you one of my most favourite places in the world - my bed! I know, it's not very exciting but it's the place I've dreamt of being all day. Going back to work and getting back into the nine-to-five routine has been harder this year - I don't think it helps that I keep thinking about 'this time last year' (when Hubby & I were on honeymoon in Australia). I've also not made it into bed before 11pm this week, not to mention the almost violent wind and rain that's battering the country has kept me awake every night this week! So, tonight is the night - I'm going to be in bed before 10pm - that gives me 17 minutes! I will do it!
I was gonna take a photo of a pole dancing studio as I often go to pole dancing lessons on a Thursday evening from 7pm until 8:30pm with a friend, for the purpose of exercise obviously - I'm not looking to change careers! However, as my friend is off to Centre Parcs tomorrow and has lots to get organised, she said she couldn't make it; well that was the excuse I needed not to go and to get an early night instead.
So, goodnight, sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment