Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Day 4

Two photos today - what a treat :)
The first photo is of my lunch - homemade vegetable soup - while the second is my tea - cheesy omelette and chips. I haven't had either for a while, so I feel like I had a real treat food-wise today :)
I went through a phase of making soup regularly as the autumn turned to winter last year but then I got out of the habit, however it's always really satisfying to have homemade soup for lunch at work so I'm gonna try and get back into it again - I managed to get 3 portions from the saucepan I made last night so I can have it again for lunch this week.
As for the omelette, I honestly can't remember the last time I had one. I don't really by eggs that often even though they're easy to cook, so this was yummy!
I hope you enjoyed some yummy food today!

1 comment: