Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Day 3

Back to work today.
First day back for 10 days and it was hard work. Hard to get back into the mode of writing to promote the best aspects of a business, as well as writing at the pace necessary to meet my print deadline on Friday - fingers crossed I get everything done. I've got two magazines going to print this week: Aspire, which is weekly, going out around Leicestershire and Northamptonshire, and Reflect, which is fortnightly and distributes around Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire. 
I spent my day writing about a whisky shop in Lincoln and a self-catering holiday home in Scotland, as well as trying to find some press releases to fill the nine Aspire pages and seven Reflect pages that the sales teams hadn't sold; it wasn't too taxing but my brain's fried after 10 days of doing nothing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment